Broadview provides services to every stage of a project’s development while maintaining an in-depth capability to undertake consultancy and conceptual studies, all levels of engineering and design, procurement and project management, and these levels are sustained through our project management activities in terms of skilled, experienced personnel and the project control systems.
Our project management services include developing a project plan, which involves defining and confirming the project goals and objectives, how they will be achieved, identifying tasks and quantifying the resources needed, and determining budgets and timelines for completion. It also includes managing the implementation of the project plan, along with operating regular ‘controls’ to ensure that there is accurate and objective information on ‘performance’ relative to the plan, and the mechanisms to implement recovery actions where necessary.
Our project management specialization areas covers:-
- Feasibility Studies – Achieving Project Objectives and Optimisation
- Planning – Project’s Outcomes, Schedule Goals and Objectives
- Governance – Business Level Control to Projects
- Success Criteria – Setting Criteria and Eliminating Doubt on Project Success
- Planning & Realisation – Implementing the Most Valuable Aspect of Projects Benefits.
- Resource Allocation – People, Money and Scheduling
- Risk Assessment and Management – What Could Go Wrong and How to Manage it
- Ethics and Projects – Conformance with Moral, Ethics and Legal Requirements
- Implementation of Project Plan – Implementation and Management of Change
- Earned Value Management – Measurement of Progress and Results
- Communication – Communicating Project Plans and Status
- Evaluation – Evaluating Project Result and Implementing Improvement Reports
- Management and Avoidance of Pitfalls – Implementing Mitigation Plan When Projects Are in Trouble